Tuesday, December 7, 2010

blog 15

Technology has gone too far. If there was a technology to put side by side two versions of myself, let’s say one in early September and one today there would be certain differences in sense of intellectually and emotionally. But I have to admit that I do have changed since September. At the beginning of the semester I was more quite than I am now. Everything was strange I would say, I was nervous because I knew I will be challenged academically. Everything was new, new classrooms, new teachers, and new classmates and I would have to interact with them early in the semester.
My first day of class I remember that the teacher asked the students to introduce themselves. We had to the home work online and we had to comment on each other’s work. I felt uncomfortable commenting on other’s blogs and I was afraid to ask. Weeks later I noticed that I was interacting more frequently with my classmates and every time I did so I did not feel like the first week, strange. The most difficult moment I had was when I had to talk in front of the class, I felt uncomfortable. Then I realized nothing bad happened every time I had to talk or participate in class so I kind felt less nervous.
later everything was just fine, everything we did in class was normal, I got used to it, commenting on oMonthsther’s work, and participating in class. Now if I have to ask something I do not feel afraid to ask. Indeed is like there was two version of myself, one in early September and one today. Today I talk to everyone in the class and I have fun, actually I like to come to class every day. Definitely there is a big difference between the two versions of me. Something that helped me throughout the semester is the professor and how they are willing to help those students who make an effort to do the right thing. I have not changed physically but intellectually. I have improved academically throughout the semester. In September I had to worry to do all my assignment but now, three months later I have to worry about the final exam. The difference between the version of me in September and the other version of me today is clear. I guess I am going to feel the same way the next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment